Alorica Sr. Site Director in Cutler Ridge, Florida
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe. JOB SUMMARY Accountable for operational, financial, and program performance for a large and/or complex Customer Relationship Management (CRM) call center location supporting multiple clients with a significant revenue scope. Direct operations teams and support functions in a matrix environment to achieve company, site, and individual client program Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). Develop and implement strategies driving reliability and continuous improvement in site and client performance and revenue while managing expenditures. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES • Develop and execute the site's financial plan, including Profit & Loss. Manage the drivers of site and program financial performance, including attendance, headcount, attrition, compensation, and billing yield.
• Lead Operations Managers toward the achievement of client program KPI and revenue objectives.
• Develop and execute short and long term performance strategies aligned with leadership vision and company direction.
• Direct hiring and staff management process to ensure all positions are staffed with appropriate talent to meet client expectation.
• Responsible for communicating strategy to management team and cascading goals and objectives to achieve desired results.
• Directs, leads, and empowers a team of managers to be focused on driving Reliability and Continuous Improvement for our clients.
• Partner with respective Operational Support and Human Resources teams attract, develop and retain employees to meet client expectations in an efficient and cost effective manner. Partner with Talent Management regarding succession planning for management staff.
• Support talent management of professional staff, including coaching and mentoring professional staff and career pathing and succession planning in partnership with Human Resources.
• Collaborate with Capacity Planning and Workforce Operations, Information Technology, Facilities, and other Shared and Support Services optimize the use of resources, business intelligence reporting, and the performance management process.
• Partner with Client and Business Solutions teams to leverage the company’s value to our clients by driving performance and client satisfaction, enhance business value propositions, and examine new growth opportunities.
• Support and drive the company’s rewards and recognition programs and drives employee engagement and initiatives.
• Communicate openly and frequently with staff and establishes, maintains, and promotes an inclusive and high performing culture to maximize Operational efficiency.
• Responsible for respective department’s overall performance and for motivating team to exceed department goals and objectives.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
JOB REQUIREMENTS * Minimum Education and Experience:*
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related major or equivalent relevant work experience required.
• 8 years call center Operations Management directly supervising managers and professional experience within the Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) industry
• 10 or more years of management experience within the Business Process Outsourcing industry is preferred.
• Previous external client management experience in Business Processing Outsourcing required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and collaborate with across all organizational levels and with clients.
• Ability to delegate work duties and manage a large complex work group through others while overseeing the operational process from a high level.
• Demonstrates exceptional continuous improvement/transformational skills.
• Ability to interpret and translate financial forecasts and metrics into short and long-term goals.
• Ability to motivate and inspire a group of employees in a team environment to achieve performance goals.
• Ability to deliver professional and logical presentations in front of key decision-makers.
• Ability to make logical and effective decisions in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage in a matrix environment.
• Strong leadership development skills with a record of producing strong leaders.
• Excellent personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Excellent judgment, reasoning, and problem solving skills and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Work Environment:*
• Office/Call Center Environment.
• Ability to travel.
- Physical Demands:*
• Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation. ABOUT ALORICA
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.