Alorica Revenue Validation Representative in Fargo, North Dakota
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
The Revenue Validation Team’s (RVT) primary responsibility is to locate all sales revenue for Microsoft’s Inside Sales Demand Response teams globally. RVT will work closely with reps from those teams, their managers, and each other to find the revenue to close out the sales deals.
Locate revenue for all customer purchases uncovered by Inside Sales
Share knowledge, best practices, and resolutions with other team members
Adhere to various processes and workflows specific to RVT roll
Work with Supervisors and Managers to ensure processes are up to date
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
• Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
• Provides support and assistance as needed
• May perform other client specific duties as necessary and required by program/account.
• Other duties as assignedJOB REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum Education and Experience:*
• High School degree or GED
• 2+ years of strong customer service background preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Willingness and ability to route all assigned qualified opportunities daily
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Good understanding of business acumen
• Previous Outlook experience a plus
• Above average knowledge of Microsoft products
• Ability to learn quickly, understand a variety of product services
• Willingness and ability to adapt to change
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Computer experience/knowledge and can demonstrate toggling between windows, copy and paste functions as well as minimizing and maximizing windows
- Work Environment:*
• Constant work performed in a climate-controlled production floor in a sedentary position
• Constant phone use; constant sitting and/or standing
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.