Alorica Administrative Assistant in Mendota Heights, Minnesota
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Performs responsible administrative and clerical support to the Site Director of a call center. Work includes office administration and event planning. Work is performed under direct supervision.
• Coordinates the monthly birthday announcements and activities
• Schedule and coordinate regular Center Operations Team meetings
• Complete expense reports for Center Operations Team
• Communicate and maintain effective working relationship with vendors and clients
• Acts as point of contact in absence of Site Director
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Coordinate travel arrangements for Center Operations Team
• Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Education and Experience:*
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent degree
• Three or more year’s administrative support, preferably in a call center environment reporting to management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Significant knowledge (2+ years) working with Microsoft Office software (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to effectively organize work and priorities
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationship
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Constant work in a climate-controlled call center environment
• Frequent work out doors
• Some exposure to dust, cold and hot temperatures, sun, wind, and rain
- Physical Demands:*
• Frequent use of a computer and other office related equipment
• Constant repetitive use of hands and fingers
• Must be able to lift, bend, climb, bend, stoop, reach, etc.
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.