Alorica Sr ERP Functional Analyst in Plantation, Florida
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Responsible for solving information technology-related problems and working with clients to solve business problems using business knowledge, consulting skills and packages solution expertise. Provide senior level project coordination, functional expertise and contribute to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems.
• Responsible for selecting, implementing, supporting and integrating technology solutions.
• Responsibilities include project tracking and control for assigned modules or systems, serving as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development of new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking and resolution.
• Collaborate with various business units in organization to facilitate implementation of new or improved reporting processes and functions
• Interact with application development staff to coordinate implementation of newly created functions and reports
• Daily maintenance including potential on-call support, monthly, quarterly and year-end report generation, administration duties and customization, support and troubleshooting of ERP system
• Define business, financial and operations requirements and system goals working with decision makers and end users
• Design a detailed description of user needs, work with technical resources to develop, test and document software in order to implement and maintain an operational system
• Lead and analyze design sessions in prototyping new systems to enhance business processes, operations and information process flows
• Prepare workflow charts and diagrams to specify in detail business process supported by enterprise systems
• Serve as project coordinator on enterprise-wide development projects including development of the project plan, monitoring and reporting on project progress and advising managers and stakeholders of potential project delays or resources required to complete the project on a timely basis
• Coordinate and collaborate with functional users and IT staff to find solutions to problems identified in testing, resolve issues during systems upgrades, ensure that requirements documentation is easily translated into UAT (user acceptance training)/functional test plans and ensure that proper testing of all systems functionality is completed
• Establish database and application configurations, standards, guidelines and quality assurance for systems development deliverables such as conceptual design, usability, external data interface requirements, data loading, maintenance plans, and security policy
• Assist users in resolving problems and answer questions with minimal supervision
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
•• Perform other information technology and business analysis duties as required to support assigned enterprise systems
• Maintain current knowledge and understanding of ERP applications and computer hardware operating systems
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business/operations analysis or a related field
• 5+ years of experience in related position
• Combination of training and experience in information technology and business/operations analysis preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Requires a combination of functional expertise and business management skills
• Requires an understanding of information technology and specific knowledge of the assigned enterprise-wide software and modules
• Requires problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical users
• Requires an ability to manage multiple tasks, respond quickly to emergent problems, and to focus both on long-range projects and immediate tasks required to maintain system functionality
• Constant work performed in a Corporate environment
• Frequent work performed while sitting and/or standing
• Constant use of computer, telephone devices and other general office equipment.
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.