Alorica Director of Inside Sales in Rochester, New York
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Responsible for communicating with prospective and existing clients to generate interest and qualify business opportunities. Build a solid sales pipeline through research, referrals and promotion of the company’s customer management solutions.
• Prospect and build a sales pipeline for the Outside Sales VPs via outbound calling, email communications, and other direct marketing methods.
• Qualify all sales leads, allocate as appropriate, and drive leads through the sales process by initiating face-to-face appointments with Outside Sales team.
• Follow up with each Outside Sales VP, post meeting. Determine result of respective meeting, and follow up appropriately to close the loop.
• Meet daily, weekly, and monthly phone and email communication goals in accordance with strategic plan, developed by the Sales SVP.
• Consistently log and record each-and-every outreach made, in Salesforce.com, producing regular activity reports as requested by Sales SVP.
• Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales; be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives.
• Establish a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship.
• Call on clients and potential clients, sell them on the value the company brings to the relationship and set appointments with the Outside Sales team.
• Strategize with the sales and marketing teams regarding how to turn a prospective client into a business partner.
• Follow-up with internal team members and clients at strategic touchpoints as well as report on historical activity with a prospective client.
• Ensure client satisfaction
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Assist in special projects as assigned by management
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in related field
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, with sales track record
• Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, and appointment setting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to comprehend the Alorica product line and to communicate our value proposition to prospects
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, policies and procedures within the contact center outsourcing industry
• Understanding of the sales cycle, with the ability to close smaller deals
• Must interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally
• Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated, and must work well individually or as a member of a team
• Strong market research skills required
• Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Salesforce.com
• Highly organized and attentive to detail
• Self-starting with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
• Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
• Occasional work outside of normal working conditions and traditional office environment
• Occasional travel domestically and/or internationally (20-30%)
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.