Alorica Operations Director in San Antonio, Texas
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Performs complex high level management work overseeing the development and implementation of client related programs at the call center facility. Develops strategies and hiring of key management for successful programs.
• Develops and implements long and short-term strategies to effectively utilize technical and human resources to provide quality service to clients.
• Oversees development of management team (e.g., setting performance expectations/targets, training, coaching, performance appraisals, etc.)
• Supervises the coordination of service to meet new and existing client program objectives and expectations.
• Ensures that monthly and annual client reviews are conducted.
• Monitors/approves monthly client billing, making revisions as necessary.
• Tracks revenue to plan and report variances on a monthly basis.
• Acts as client and interdepartmental advocacy role model
• Identifies additional prospective work opportunities and develop innovative approaches to manage efficiency and profitability.
• Troubleshoots and creates action plans to quickly and effectively address problems.
• Identifies process improvement opportunities to drive efficiencies through the operation.
• Monitors all key metrics in support of meeting/exceeding initiative objectives.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Maintain positive, consistent, and effective communications with staff.
• Participate in selection of Program Manager and Director level candidates.
• Other Duties as Assigned
• Works with sales to develop new clients
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college with major course work in business, marketing, communications, retail management or another related field
• Considerable experience (10+ years) in operations management in a collections or call center environment
• Significant experience (3+ years) supervising and developing subordinates
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:*
• Strong organizational and strategic planning skills
• Stays current with industry trends, technology, and opportunities
• Client advocate with strong customer service skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage staff and multiple programs requiring attention to detail
• Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution
• Ability to negotiate and discuss pricing and contractual arrangements
• Direct marketing knowledge required
• Ability to communicate across functional lines
• Demonstrated knowledge of interviewing and selection process
• Ability to analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications and organizational skills
• Constant sedentary work performed in a climate-controlled call center environment
• Occasional travel
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.