Alorica Sr Trainer in Saraland, Alabama
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe. JOB SUMMARY This position reports to the Training Manager assigned and is responsible for the development and facilitation of all training programs. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES • Designs and delivers learning curriculum and programs that include new hire, skill enhancement training and other curriculum as assigned
• Develops and facilitates learning through a variety of delivery methods to develop participant skill sets. Training methodologies may include classroom instruction, on-line learning, hands-on labs, peer to peer coaching and team meeting trainings, conference calls, instructing positions more senior to their own and Train the Trainer sessions.
• Observes all employees during training. Manages and reports issues to the employee’s manager. This includes role modeling the core competencies, stills and behaviors of a company leader, tracking attendance, reporting inappropriate behavior and documenting performance, both strengths and development needs with manager support.
• Observes training and operational environments to modify or develop curriculum that will enhance performance to the desired outcome.
• Performs all administrative duties associated with developing and conducting training. This includes all pre-training prep work, administering learning schedules and calendars, and maintaining participant records (e.g., test scores, evaluations and attendance).
• Exhibits a commitment to Continuous Learning. This includes pursuing development activities and opportunities to obtain additional expertise and strengthen core skills, building and improving job-related knowledge and leadership skills, seeking feedback from others and maintaining focus to continue the learning cycle.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES • This position has responsibility to Alorica for achieving or exceeding client training objectives
• Provides status updates to Senior Management on training outcomes and programs
• Manages costs and ensures corporate guidelines are adhered to
• Other duties as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS * Minimum Education and Experience:*
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with major coursework in management, training, education, psychology or other related field
• Must have a minimum of two years training experience, preferably in a call center environment, including supervisory experience in corporate training design, delivery and assessment
• Experience delivering training in a classroom setting preferred
• Some previous telemarketing or telephone service experience
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills coupled with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent performance, demonstrated call center curriculum development
• Knowledge of Adult Learning styles
• Excellent client management interfacing experience
• Sound understanding of adult learning techniques, best practices in training design and delivery, blended learning methodologies and industry best practice
• Ability to monitor and record improvements in performance
• Ability to provide feedback and demonstrate a variety of coaching methods
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to multi-task through multiple projects
• Remain self-motivated
- Work Environment:*
• Constant work performed in a climate-controlled environment
• Ability to work flexible schedule in a fast paced, ever changing environment
• Constant use of speech to communicate
• Occasional domestic travel
• Ability to travel to centers to monitor, evaluate and coach other trainers ABOUT ALORICA
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.