Alorica Elite Sales Professionals - Inbound Only in Spokane Valley, Washington
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to create an insanely great customer experience by helping people complete a sale and doing everything possible to keep them as happy long term customers!
You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply!
You’ll serve as an active salesperson utilizing consultative sales techniques to encourage callers to apply for the appropriate products through understanding the customer’s needs and matching their need to the right product. You’ll create a sense of excitement and an emotional need by reinforcing key benefits and serving as a champion of client's products and brands. You will:
• Consult with existing and potential customers with the intention of turning every call into an Elite Customer Sales Experience
• Promote and sell client products and services by emphasizing product features and benefits based on customers’ needs.
• Upsell to customers based on need
• Utilize computer system to verify and document customer requests
• Continually improve knowledge of company services and promotions
• Use de-escalation techniques to handle challenging calls while resolving customer questions and complaints in a professional, helpful manner
• Escalate to supervisor when necessary and appropriate.
• Provide feedback reports on contact issues related to downtime and/or training issues.
• May perform other client specific duties as necessary and required by program/account.
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
Flexible training schedules
Medical and dental benefits
Paid time off
Paid holiday and sick time
Retirement planning options (401(k))
Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at /our/ best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s degree in Business or Marketing a plus
• Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
• Six months of consultative sales experience
• One year customer service experience, preferably in a sales environment
• Experience in a call center environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent conversational, oral and written English communication skills
• Operates with a high level of integrity
• Demonstrated skills in simultaneously speaking, listening, and typing
• Ability to define goals and program measurements
• Positive, confident, and outgoing attitude
• Proficient use of PCs
• Strong listening/comprehension skills
• Strong flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple tasks
• Ability to deal with change on a regular basis
• Effective Time Management
• Punctual and Dependable, with ability to work evening and/or weekend shifts
• Experience in a fast paced environment
• Must possess superior interpersonal skills to create rapport instantly
• You’ll work in a climate controlled, call-center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
• Constant usage of phone and computer systems
• Constant sedentary work. You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure to get up and stretch once in a while!
/DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job./
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let’s do this.
/Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled/