Alorica Titles Clerk in St Joseph, Missouri
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Process and distribute titles and other Perfection of Interest (POI) documentation including requesting titles from custodians, validating title information and account status, and determining title actions.
· Collect and request titles and contracts from various custodians including SST Clients and dealerships for title and repossession processing.
· Prepare titles for signing and mailing through validating title information and account status, and state specific title transfer procedures and requirements.
· Update the Remote Servicing System of account statuses as necessary.
· Prepare and send titles to auto auctions, including placement of the lien holder name on any repossession title.
· Generate and complete paperwork for duplicate title requests.
· Complete paperwork and titles for vehicle registration in the specified state.
· Receive requests for vehicle titles and distribute as requested.
· Retrieve and submit titles to Bankruptcy department for all accounts listed with bankruptcy status.
· Maintain knowledge and awareness of state specific title regulations regarding vehicle repossession and remarketing.
· Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly tracking files.
· Release liens according to state requirements and/or company policy at the end of term.
· File lien extensions according to designate sorting system.
· Partner with Project Management Office (PMO) for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)/ Production Verification Testing (PVT) for new system implementations.
· Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations.
· Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with SST policies and procedures.
Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement as well as performance of team.
Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
Perform other duties as assigned by management.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Provides support and assistance as needed
• May perform other client specific duties as necessary and required by program/account
• Other duties as assigned
Ready to start? Chat with us to begin the process now: (https://olivia.recruiting.ai/co/Alorica)
Minimum Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate or equivalent relevant work experience desired.
· Previous title experience preferred.
· Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
· Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
· Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize and organize work.
· Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
· Supervisory/ Management Responsibility: N/A
o Internal- Department Managers and Supervisors, Non-Management
o External- Clients, Car Dealerships
· Office environment.__
· Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.__
Ready to apply? Start the process right away by chatting with us now (https://olivia.recruiting.ai/co/Alorica)
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.