Alorica Senior Financial Analyst - Pricing in Virtual, United States
Provide pricing and financial analyses to include modeling, forecasting, financial reporting and variance analysis, detailed profitability analysis and ad-hoc financial reporting.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Review Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and all other bid requests from existing and new clients. Identify relevant information and develop questions to Support Sales and Client Solutions in developing the pricing solution in response to client request.
· Prepare client pricing models and sensitivity analysis of pricing scenarios from financial and operations information derived from the following functional teams: sales/sales support, implementation, operations, IT, human resources, workforce administration, and finance. Ability to structure pro-forma profit and loss statements for the purpose of evaluating various pricing scenarios.
· Ability to interpret and communicate Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flow implications (i.e. working capital, discounted cash flow modeling)
· Summarize and communicate pricing proposals to Executive, Operations and Finance Leadership to obtain approval of pricing submission. Complete all client provided templates and documents required to submit approved pricing.
· Individual must possess the ability to operate in a fast-paced and deadline sensitive environment while managing and steering the expectations of a high-octane sales organization.
· Analyze projected revenue and profitability from financial model versus actual. Track costs in above areas through client cost databases and elevate issues to management. Incorporate trends into pricing model.
· Provide analysis of client cost structure for the purpose of understanding trends.
· Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications & Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance or equivalent in relevant work experience.
· 3-5 years experience including activity-based cost accounting, budgeting, forecasting, and cost-plus pricing; BPO/customer contact center industry experience strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
· Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
· Experience with SAP and Hyperion a plus.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of spreadsheet and database software applications in a Windows environment required.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
· Ability to handle multiple projects and be skilled in financial modeling is essential.
· Familiarity with a variety of pricing concepts, practices and procedures.
· Ability to effectively present information to senior leadership and others, both written and oral.
· Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and statistics.
· Ability to relate financial imperatives derived from pricing analysis to senior level management.
· Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
· Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
· Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
· Work from home
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled