Alorica Sr. Manager, BPI in West Amherst, New York
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
The Sr. Business Process Improvement Manager is a thought leader in business enablement strategy, process management (BPM), process improvement, business architecture and IT strategy methods, responsible for developing strategies to assess all operational processes and create a methodology for process prioritization, standardization and optimization for the organization. The strategies should entail improvements through business strategy translation, operational innovations and technology solutions with the ultimate goal of improving operational efficiency (cost to serve) effectiveness (SLA/KPIs) customer experience and service delivery. A key role of the position is focus on the global work-streams flow strategy including design, development, enhancements, implementation and post go live support. The role will work closely with Alorica stakeholders and business leads to ensure technology and resource alignment.
• Assess operating environment and develop strategy to select and prioritize processes for standardization and optimization. Collaborates with Business Leaders to prioritize BPI initiatives /opportunities and implement improvement methodologies to deliver intended results.
• Work with business executives and stakeholders to agree on prioritization and timing
• Evaluate process documentation, applications used, application dependencies, other process interdependencies to develop “current state and optimal process design.
• Lead cross-functional team to design and implement new process
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
Minimum Education and Experience:
• BA/4 year degree, MBA preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
A. BPI experience with a concentration on BPO/contact center/Shared Services environments
B. B2C/Client enagagement experience
C. Understanding develop, calibrating and reporting SLA’s & KPI’s
D. Knowledge of current technologies, SOP/policy/procedures development and IT infrastructure.
E. BPM management
F. Transformational change experience
G. Face to face presentations with internal and external partners
H. Influencing /Gaining consensus
I. Team Leadership
J. Written and oral communications
K. Time management for self and others
• problem solving where development of new solutions, methods and systems will result in a major impact on department's overall success.
• Implement own recommendations and see projects through to completion.
• Analyze current methods and procedures, recommend and implement improvements.
• Mathematical ability sufficient to add, subtract, multiple, divide, and figure averages.
• Ability to communicate effectively by telephone and in group meetings and discussions.
• Ability to give and receive information accurately.
• Ability to follow directions and procedures accurately; to organize facts and figures; apply basic arithmetic.
• Participate in meetings to give and receive information several times a week
• Conduct meetings or presentations to explain, negotiate or persuade up to and including the Executive level
• Daily sitting, focusing on and operating a personal computer or terminal keyboard to enter data for over 60 minutes at a time.
• Ability to read printed words and numbers in printed form and on computer/terminal monitor.
• Communicate by telephone for up to 90 minutes at a time on a daily basis.
• Daily standing for up to 15 minutes at a time operating office equipment such as FAX, printer or photocopier or conducting meetings.
• Write using pen/pencil or personal computer keyboard for up to 90 minutes at a time on a daily basis.
• Ability to travel by air.
• Ability to obtain a Philippines business visa, along with other countries as required for travel
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.